Pick-Your-Own Daily Update
Update for Tuesday, 9/26/23
Pick-Your-Own is now closed due to the inclement weather.
Check-in on our Weaver Road location. Follow signs to check in. Staff will then direct you towards picking areas.
Please be cautious as wasps, hornets, and bees are very active! We recommend wearing closed-toe shoes!
Apples – Honeycrisp, Autumn Crisp, Crimson Crisp, Pixie Crunch, Macintosh, Smokehouse, Gala, Jonathan, Cortland, Ambrosia, Shizuka, Red Delicious, Gold Delicious, Empire, Crimson Gold
Price: Peck (3 Wristbands) – $24 1/2 Bushel (6 Wristbands) – $42; 4+ 1/2 Bushels – $39
Pears – Gem, Shenandoah, Asian, Harrow Sweet
Price: 5qt Bucket (2 Wristbands) – $18 Peck Box (3 Wristbands) – $29 1/2 Bushel Box (6 Wristbands) – $45
Kiwiberries – open now!
Price: Quart: $12, Bucket: $48
Monday – Thursday – 9 am- 4:30 pm
Friday – 9 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday 8 am – 3:30 pm
As we have in past years, hours will be adjusted if temperatures are forecast to go above 90 degrees, which will then be 9 AM – 1 PM.
Crop Ripening Dates: We have had great weather this year, and our crops are ripening early. Stay tuned for details.
- Pumpkins – Late Sept. – Oct.
5 quart bucket – $18
Peck – $29
Half Bushel – $41
Late August. See availability above.
Our Varieties Include:
- Blake’s Pride
- Harrow Sweet
- Reddy Robin
- Pick pears before they are fully ripe because their flavor does not improve if left on the tree to ripen and they also start to drop when they are fully yellow.
- Harvest when they are turning from green to yellow.
- Grasp the stem between your thumb and forefinger and twist upwards. Do not pull down on the fruit.
- Leave the fruit at room temperature to ripen.