Pick-Your-Own Daily Update
- Currently Picking:
- Sunflowers, along with some Zinnias and various other flowers
- Limited picking of Red and Yellow Raspberries
- Various types of peppers
- A few grape tomatoes. We will have more types of tomatoes coming later.
- Blueberries are limited and scattered
- Apple picking is coming soon, potentially Wednesday or Friday next week we will start Early “Wildfire” Gala, Ginger Gold, Sansa, and Dandee Red.
- The first Pears are about 2 weeks away.
- PYO is closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the next few weeks, and closes at 1 p.m. any day the forecast is above 90.
- Purchase a Pick-Your-Own Club Card for just $10 to save 10% on all PYO purchases all season long!
Monday: 8a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Friday: 8a.m. – 5:30p.m.
Saturday: 8a.m. – 3:30p.m.
Check back for 2022 pear pricing.
Ripening late August 2022.
Our Varieties Include:
- Blake’s Pride
- Harrow Sweet
- Pick pears before they are fully ripe because their flavor does not improve if left on the tree to ripen and they also start to drop when they are fully yellow.
- Harvest when they are turning from green to yellow.
- Grasp the stem between your thumb and forefinger and twist upwards. Do not pull down on the fruit.
- Leave the fruit at room temperature to ripen.