Season: Open Now
- Bucket $16 (approx. 7 Lb.)
- Peck box $25
- ½ bushel box $39
A Pick your own club card can be purchased for $10 which gives 10% discount for all crops this year.
Aprox. Sept. 20th-Harrow Sweet and Shenandoah
Our varieties include:
- Blake’s Pride
- Harrow’s Sweet
- Pick pears before they are fully ripe because their flavor does not improve if left on the tree to ripen and they also start to drop when they are fully yellow.
- Harvest when they are turning from green to yellow.
- Grasp the stem between your thumb and forefinger and twist upwards. Do not pull down on the fruit.
- Leave the fruit at room temperature to ripen.