Pick-Your-Own Daily Update
- Currently Picking:
- Sunflowers, along with some Zinnias and various other flowers
- Limited picking of Red and Yellow Raspberries
- Various types of peppers
- A few grape tomatoes. We will have more types of tomatoes coming later.
- Blueberries are limited and scattered
- Apple picking is coming soon, potentially Wednesday or Friday next week we will start Early “Wildfire” Gala, Ginger Gold, Sansa, and Dandee Red.
- The first Pears are about 2 weeks away.
- PYO is closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the next few weeks, and closes at 1 p.m. any day the forecast is above 90.
- Purchase a Pick-Your-Own Club Card for just $10 to save 10% on all PYO purchases all season long!
Monday: 8a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Friday: 8a.m. – 5:30p.m.
Saturday: 8a.m. – 3:30p.m.
$9 per quart
$35 per 5 quart bucket
Open certain days now until early August (availability may vary throughout the month, check the daily update above).
- Blueberries grow in clusters and not all the berries ripen at the same time. One cluster may have ripe fruit, unripe fruit and green fruit. So take your time when picking!
- Blueberries begin to turn color before they are fully ripe. A berry may look ripe, but if you turn it over and the stem end is still red or green, it is far from ripe. A fully ripe blueberry is deep blue, even near the stem.
- Unripe berries will not ripen further after harvest, so avoid the unripe ones to get those sweet berries that you are looking for!