Our Fresh-Pressed Apple Cider
Our preservative-free apple cider is famous throughout the region for its fresh-off-the-tree taste. For many years, it has won awards at the Mid-Atlantic Apple Cider Contest, standing up against the best ciders from Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey.
What makes it so good? We blend at least five varieties of our own apples to strike the perfect sweet-tart balance. From September to May, we press it on site. From late spring to early fall, we freeze it so we can offer cider outside of cider pressing season.
Try a glass with one of our homemade apple cider donuts!
Our Cider Making Process
We pick apples straight from the tree, wash them, brush them and press them.
We keep our operation safe and sanitary by following FDA guidelines, and we use an FDA-approved ultraviolet treatment called “cider sure” to kill all harmful bacteria. Ultraviolet treatments have been used for bottled drinking water for over 25 years, and unlike pasteurization, this treatment does not heat the cider, so it makes the cider safe without diminishing the taste.
Want to watch cider-pressing first-hand? Come to the orchard each fall! We’ll show you our cider operation during select family fun days and private events.
Where to Buy Our Apple Cider
Pick up Weaver’s Orchard freshly-pressed, preservative-free Cider at one of the following locations:
- Weaver’s Orchard – 40 Fruit Lane, Morgantown, PA 19543
- Barnard’s Orchards & Greenhouse – 1079 Wawaset Rd Kennett Square, PA 19348
- Beaver Dam Produce at Wyomissing Farmer’s Market – 845 Woodland Rd, Reading PA 19610
- Boyer’s Orchard – 4116 Cortland Drive, New Paris, PA 15554
- Crop’s Fresh Marketplace– 1257 Horseshoe Pike, Downingtown, PA 19335
- Dutch Country Farm Market- 3190 Schuylkill Rd, Spring City, PA 19475
- Gentile’s Market- Rt.252 & Mary Jane Lane, Newtown Square, PA 19073
- Hershey Farm Market – 959 Octarora Trail, Parksburg, PA
- Hoober Produce, Inc. at Fairgrounds Market – 2930 N 5th St Hwy, Reading, PA 19605
- Hoover Farm Market- 1719 Main St, East Earl, PA 17519
- Ikes Garden, LLC. at Bristol Amish Market – 498 Green Ln, Bristol, PA 19007
- Kimberton Whole Foods – Several locations- click on link to view all locations.
- Kings Garden at Westtown Amish Market– 1165 Wilmington Pike, West Chester, PA 19382
- Kolb’s Farm Store – 231 Baptish Church Rd, Spring City, PA 19475
- Meck’s Produce – 1955 Beaver Valley Pike, Strasburg, PA 17579
- Northbrook Marketplace – 1805 Unionville Wawaset Rd.
- Sue & Cho’s Fresh Produce at Shillington Farmers Market – 10 S Summit Ave, Shillington, PA 19607
- Pete’s Produce – 1225 E Street Rd, West Chester, PA 19382
- Plum Creek Farm Market– 5035 Bernville Road, Bernville, PA 19506
- Renninger’s Farm – 924 Second Ave, Royersford, PA 19468
- Ridgetop Orchards – 2953 Valley Rd, Fishertown, PA 15539
- Shirk’s Produce – 2222 Main St, Narvon, PA 17555
- Wolff’s Apple House, Inc. – 12 Van Leer Ave, Media, PA 19063