Our Freshly Pressed Apple Cider and Apple Cider Donuts
Our preservative-free apple cider is famous throughout the region for its fresh-off-the-tree taste. For many years, it has won awards at the Mid-Atlantic Apple Cider Contest, standing up against the best ciders from Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey.
What makes it so good? We blend at least five varieties of our own apples to strike the perfect sweet-tart balance. From September to May, we press it on site. From late spring to early fall, we freeze it so we can offer cider outside of cider pressing season.
Try a glass with one of our homemade apple cider donuts!
Our Apple Cider Making Process
We pick apples straight from the tree, wash them, brush them and press them. We keep our operation safe and sanitary by following FDA guidelines, and we use an FDA-approved ultraviolet treatment called “cider sure” to kill all harmful bacteria. Ultraviolet treatments have been used for bottled drinking water for over 25 years, and unlike pasteurization, this treatment does not heat the cider, so it makes the cider safe without diminishing the taste.
Where to Buy Our Freshly-Pressed, Preservative-Free Apple Cider
Pick-up Weaver’s Orchard freshly pressed Cider at one of the following locations:
- Weaver’s Orchard – 40 Fruit Lane, Morgantown, PA 19543
- Barnard’s Orchards & Greenhouse – 1079 Wawaset Rd Kennett Square, PA 19348
- Beaver Dam Produce at Wyomissing Farmer’s Market – 845 Woodland Rd, Reading PA 19610
- Bethany Farms – 71 Fairview Rd, Glenmoore, PA 19343
- Boyer’s Orchard – 4116 Cortland Drive, New Paris, PA 15554*
- Farmer’s Daughter– 3190 Schuylkill Rd, Spring City, PA 19475*
- Farm Fresh Produce- 3801 Garrett Rd, Drexel Hill, PA 19026*
- Gentile’s Market- Rt.252 & Mary Jane Lane, Newtown Square, PA 19073*
- George’s Dreshertown Shop n Bag– 1650 Limekiln Pike, Dresher, PA 19025*
- Hallman’s General Store- 1600 Pikeland Rd, Chester Springs, PA 19425*
- Hoober Produce, Inc. at Fairgrounds Market – 2930 N 5th St Hwy, Reading, PA 19605
- Ikes Garden, LLC. at Bristol Amish Market – 498 Green Ln, Bristol, PA 19007
- Kings Garden at Westtown Amish Market– 1165 Wilmington Pike, West Chester, PA 19382
- Kolb’s Farm Store – 231 Baptish Church Rd, Spring City, PA 19475
- Pete’s Produce – 1225 E Street Rd, West Chester, PA 19382*
- Renninger’s Farm – 924 Second Ave, Royersford, PA 19468*
- September Farm Cheese – 5287 Horseshoe Pike Honey Brook, PA 19344*
- Tanner Brothers Dairy Farm – 1070 Hatboro Rd, Richboro, PA 18954*
- Weaver Way (1) (Mount Airy) – 559 Carpenter Lane, Philadelphia, PA*
- Weaver Way(2) (Chestnut Hill) – 8424 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia, PA*
- Wolff’s Apple House, Inc. – 12 van Leer Ave, Media, PA 19063
- Ridgetop Orchards – 2953 Valley Rd, Fishertown, PA 15539*
*Not currently selling cider