Ready to get outside and celebrate spring? Our Spring Blossom Experience is coming up on Friday, April 22nd and Saturday, April 23rd.
Friday, April 22nd – 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday, April 23rd – 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Enjoy the following activities:
- Riding a hayride through the blossoming orchard
- Participating in events on the festival grounds
- Purchasing hot foods
- Sampling foods from our vendors
- Taking photos among the blossoms
- Shopping for spring flowers
- Grabbing a latte at Kim’s Café
- Browsing our farm market for local foods
Hayrides are $9 per person (free for kids 3 and under). Family plans for hayrides are available at $30 for 4 people.
Face painting is $1.