Fall Family Events
Johnny Appleseed Day
- Join us the first weekend after Labor Day for pick-your-own apples and storytelling with Johnny Appleseed himself. We’ll have plenty of apple treats, including caramel apples, baked apple desserts and apple cider! Johnny will be here from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.!
- No other kid’s activities this Saturday.
Fall Family Fun Days:
FINISHED for the season! Thanks for a great fall!
- Barrel train rides
- Face painting
- Giant tube slides
- Petunia the clown with her balloon animal creations
- Sand pit with tractor tire pile for climbing
- Play tunnels with hay towers, hay mazes, and corn kernel bin
- Live entertainment
- A chance to see alpacas, goats and chickens
- Food sheds with outdoor seating
- An expanded garden center with pumpkin and mum displays
- Kim’s Café featuring seasonal favorites (located inside the market or visit the walk-up window)
- Pick-your-own fruit
FINISHED for the season!
There is no general admission fee or parking fee, rather each activity can be purchased with tickets. You can also pay to get unlimited access to all activities for the day for one price. (Hayrides are excluded).
Activity fees apply to children under the age of 16. Adults may enter the play areas at no charge. Hay ride fees apply to all riders except infants. You may purchase tickets by cash or card at the ticket booth in the festival area from 10am-5pm.
TICKETS: $2.50 each
UNLIMITED WRISTBAND ACCESS TO ALL ACTIVITIES: $14
(Hayride and Pony Ride Excluded)
TICKETS (one for each activity)
– Face painting
– Balloon animal from Petunia the Clown
– Barrel train
– Tractor tire pile
– Big straw bale play tunnel
– Small straw bale play tunnel
– Giant tube slide
After leaving each activity area, another ticket will be required for entry.
– Hayrides (3 tickets) age 3 and under ride for free