Win Up to a $50 Gift Card by Entering Our Photo Contest!
Weaver’s Orchard Photo Contest Details
Photo Contest Prizes:
- 1st Prize – $50 Weaver’s Orchard Gift Card
- 2nd Prize – $25 Weaver’s Orchard Gift Card
- 3rd Prize – $10 Weaver’s Orchard Gift Card
This season while you are at the orchard, be sure to bring your camera and take photos of your experience on the farm to submit to our contest! All qualifying media may be featured on our website, Facebook page and promotional material! We will also send the photos of the winners to the local newspapers for publication. We encourage our Facebook followers to comment on and “like” their favorite entries. We encourage photos from all seasons!
Photos Must Meet the Following Criteria:
- Photos must be taken at Weaver’s Orchard
- 10 submissions per entrant. May be submitted several times throughout the season as you take and share your photos.
- Contest only open to amateur photographers.
- Not open to Weaver’s Orchard employees or their families.
- You must fill out an official form and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Photos must be submitted by December 31st, 2021
- Winners will be notified and announced in early 2022
- Photos must be titled with your first and last name. (Example: JohnSmith.jpg)
- Keep in mind our judging criteria, listed below.
Photo Contest Terms and Conditions:
By entering this contest, you understand that this photo and the provided captions become property of Weaver’s Orchard. You authorized Weaver’s Orchard to use this photo in promotional material, on their website, Facebook page and other media without further notification or compensation.
Weaver’s Orchard Photo Contest Judging Criteria
Curious about how we select winners? We look for several things in the photos:
Our contest is judged by 3-5 Weaver’s Orchard staff members. We encourage interaction with the photos on Facebook such as “liking” or “sharing” the photos and we do take this into account when judging, however our staff makes the final decision based on the best quality photo that we can use to promote experiencing the farm.
- Photos must clearly demonstrate that the subject is at our farm
- Photos should be high quality and high resolution
- Photos should not be blurry or overly shadowy
- Photos should communicate action/interaction with crops, farm events or play area
- The subject (if a person or animal) should be facing the camera
- Since we have a wide variety of crops, we try to feature different crops in each winning spot, therefore if you visited several times this year, select a photo or two from each visit.