Season: Late July to Mid-August
Starting Wednesday, June 14, all pick-your-own customers must receive and wear a wristband when in the fields and orchard.
Customers may obtain wristbands in two ways:
- Having a Pick-Your-Own club member card. This costs $5 and is good for 10% off ALL pick-your-own purchases throughout the entire harvest season. Pick-Your-Own club members will receive wristbands for two adults and children 18 and under who are accompanying the club member.
- Paying a $3 entry fee. This is good for one person, one day only. Children 18 and under will receive a wristband but do not need to pay entry fee if accompanied by paying adult.
Under 4 lbs: $3.99 / lb.
4 lbs and over: $3.50 / lb.
- When fully ripe, blackberries will separate from the plant with only a small tug. If you have to pull at all, leave it to ripen.
- Ripe blackberries will be dark purple-black. Even the inner part, the receptacle, should be a shade of purple and not white.
- Don’t fill containers too full. The berries are delicate and will crush easily, especially on a hot summer day. If you need more containers, we’re happy to supply them!