Kim’s Café is now open! Our hours are 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Friday and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturdays.
Kim’s Café is an orchard-fresh cafe serving locally-roasted coffee, specialty espresso beverages, hot cider, homemade baked goods and more. It’s the perfect stop on your way to work, to our farm market or to pick-your-own! Our own fruit infuses many of the beverages and baked goods. Since the cafe opened in September 2014, we have served:
- Fresh-squeezed juice made with your choice of fruits/veggies
- Chocolate-covered peep latte
- Mocha bunny breve latte
- Raspberry cheesecake latte
- Kiwiberry lemonade (seasonally)
- Raspberry mocha topped with homegrown raspberries
- Hot caramel pear cider
- Caramel apple pie lattes
- Pumpkin lattes
- Caramel cafe au lait
- Dirty Chai (Double espresso, chai, steamed milk, topped with cinnamon)
- And more!
Plus, place your order for your espresso beverage (such as a latte or cappuccino) and we’ll create it to your liking!
Homemade Baked Goods (availability varies seasonally)
- Kiwiberry muffins
- Apple coffee cake muffins with Autumn Crisp apples
- Pumpkin scones
- Pumpkin cream cheese bars
- And more!
Read more about how Kim’s Café began!