Kim’s Cafe will be open April 14 & 15, the weekend of our Easter Egg Hunt. After that, the cafe will be open Saturdays throughout the spring. We also brew locally roasted coffee fresh every morning in our market!
Kim’s Cafe is an orchard-fresh cafe serving locally-roasted coffee, specialty espresso beverages, hot cider, homemade baked goods and more. It’s the perfect stop on your way to work, to our farm market or to pick-your-own! Our own fruit infuses many of the beverages and baked goods. Since the cafe opened in September 2014, we have served:
- Fresh-squeezed juice made with your choice of fruits/veggies
- Chocolate-covered peep latte
- Mocha bunny breve latte
- Raspberry cheesecake latte
- Kiwiberry lemonade (seasonally)
- Raspberry mocha topped with homegrown raspberries
- Hot caramel pear cider
- Caramel apple pie lattes
- Pumpkin lattes
- Caramel cafe au lait
- Dirty Chai (Double espresso, chai, steamed milk, topped with cinnamon)
- And more!
Plus, place your order for your espresso beverage (such as a latte or cappuccino) and we’ll create it to your liking!
Homemade Baked Goods (availability varies seasonally)
- Kiwiberry muffins
- Apple coffee cake muffins with Autumn Crisp apples
- Pumpkin scones
- Pumpkin cream cheese bars
- And more!
Kim’s Cafe’s regular hours, starting in late spring, are weekdays 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and Saturdays 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Stop by and grab some coffee to-go!
Read more about how Kim’s Cafe began!