Pick-Your-Own Daily Update
Our Pick Your Own is CLOSED for the season.
Thank you for a great season!
See you in 2023.
Visit our market which is open year-round for a variety of fruits and vegetables.
Our strawberries are planted on raised, plastic-lined beds with plenty of straw in between the rows to keep you and your kids from getting muddy. (Although we can’t guarantee you’ll be totally mud-free!)
- One Quart – $7.50 each
- 1-3 5qt Buckets – $32.00 each
- 4+ 5qt Buckets – $28.00 each
Strawberries are typically open early June to early July. Finished for 2022.
- Avoid pale red berries and berries with green tips. Strawberries will not ripen after you pick them!
- Pick all the ripe berries, big and small. Smaller berries are often sweeter. Sweetness also depends on the variety.
- When picking, be sure the cap, or green top, remains on the strawberry by pinching the stem of the berry between your thumb and forefinger.