Season for Strawberries: Mid June to Early July
Our strawberries are planted on raised, plastic-lined beds with plenty of straw in between the rows to keep you and your kids from getting muddy. (Although we can’t guarantee you’ll be totally mud-free!)
2020 Strawberry Pricing – All fruit picked will be prepaid by quart or 5 quart bucket. (No fruit will be paid by weight.)
*Prices include container – Customers must use our containers (see “Containers”)
- $6 per quart (each quart container holds about 1.5lb)
- $25 per 5-quart bucket (each bucket holds about 7lbs)
- 5 buckets or more – $20 per bucket
- (For larger/wholesale volumes, please see staff for pricing)
- Avoid pale red berries and berries with green tips. Strawberries will not ripen after you pick them!
- Pick all the ripe berries, big and small. Smaller berries are often sweeter. Sweetness also depends on the variety.
- When picking, be sure the cap, or green top, remains on the strawberry by pinching the stem of the berry between your thumb and forefinger.