Pick-Your-Own Daily Update
Our Pick Your Own is CLOSED for the season.
Thank you for a great season!
See you in 2023.
Visit our market which is open year-round for a variety of fruits and vegetables.
Our strawberries are planted on raised, plastic-lined beds with plenty of straw in between the rows to keep you and your kids from getting muddy. (Although we can’t guarantee you’ll be totally mud-free!)
- One Quart – $7.50 each
- 1-3 5qt Buckets – $32.00 each
- 4+ 5qt Buckets – $28.00 each
Strawberries are typically open early June to early July. Finished for 2022.
- Avoid pale red berries and berries with green tips. Strawberries will not ripen after you pick them!
- Pick all the ripe berries, big and small. Smaller berries are often sweeter. Sweetness also depends on the variety.
- When picking, be sure the cap, or green top, remains on the strawberry by pinching the stem of the berry between your thumb and forefinger.
Visit our Pinterest page and our blog for recipe inspiration!