Season: Now CLOSED for 2017
Our strawberries are planted on raised, plastic-lined beds with plenty of straw in between the rows to keep you and your kids from getting muddy. (Although we can’t guarantee you’ll be totally mud-free!)
Starting Wednesday, June 14, all pick-your-own customers must receive and wear a wristband when in the fields and orchard.
Customers may obtain wristbands in two ways:
- Having a Pick-Your-Own club member card. This costs $5 and is good for 10% off ALL pick-your-own purchases throughout the entire harvest season. Pick-Your-Own club members will receive wristbands for two adults and children 18 and under who are accompanying the club member.
- Paying a $3 entry fee. This is good for one person, one day only. Children 18 and under will receive a wristband but do not need to pay entry fee if accompanied by paying adult.
JUNE 22 THROUGH END OF SEASON
$2.39/lb for all quantities- club membership discount still applies
No entry fee required for PYO strawberries
- Avoid pale red strawberries and berries with green tips. Strawberries will not ripen after you pick them!
- Pick all the ripe berries, big and small. Smaller berries are often sweeter. Sweetness also depends on the variety.
- When picking, be sure the cap, or green top, remains on the strawberry by pinching the stem of the berry between your thumb and forefinger.