Season: Mid-September to Late-October
Starting Wednesday, June 14, all pick-your-own customers must receive and wear a wristband when in the fields and orchard.
Customers may obtain wristbands in two ways:
- Having a Pick-Your-Own club member card. This costs $5 and is good for 10% off ALL pick-your-own purchases throughout the entire harvest season. Pick-Your-Own club members will receive wristbands for two adults and children 18 and under who are accompanying the club member.
- Paying a $3 entry fee. This is good for one person, one day only. Children 18 and under will receive a wristband but do not need to pay entry fee if accompanied by paying adult.
Check back for additional 2017 pricing information.
Kiwi berries are a unique, grape-sized berry that tastes like a fuzz-less kiwi fruit! Pick-your-own kiwi berries right off the vine in our orchard.
- The riper fruit is larger and has a slightly lighter green color. Don’t wait until fruit is soft on the vine to pick it.
- Use a small container for picking. A 4-5 quart box works well. They will be firm when you pick them but will become more delicate as they ripen.
- Kiwi berries will need to ripen for 3-4 days at room temperature after picking. If you place them in a container with a banana or tomato, this will help the fruit ripen more evenly.