Season: Mid-June through early July
FINISHED FOR 2017
Starting Wednesday, June 14, all pick-your-own customers must receive and wear a wristband when in the fields and orchard.
Customers may obtain wristbands in two ways:
- Having a Pick-Your-Own club member card. This costs $5 and is good for 10% off ALL pick-your-own purchases throughout the entire harvest season. Pick-Your-Own club members will receive wristbands for two adults and children 18 and under who are accompanying the club member.
- Paying a $3 entry fee. This is good for one person, one day only. Children 18 and under will receive a wristband but do not need to pay entry fee if accompanied by paying adult.
Sweet cherry pricing:
- $3.99/lb for 10 lbs. or more
- $4.99/lb for less than 10 lbs.
Tart cherry pricing:
- $2.75/lb 30+ lbs.
- $2.99/lb 10-30 lbs.
- $3.99/lb under 10 lbs.
- For dark sweet cherries, darkness is the true key to getting a ripe cherry. The darker they are, the sweeter they will be.
- For yellow sweet cherries, you want to pay special attention to the rosy cheeks of the fruit. Rosy cheeks mean ripe fruit.
- Many of the really dark cherries can be found high up in the trees. If you brought your own ladder, feel free to use it. If not, please do not pull on the limbs as this will damage our trees. Young trees are not very thick and can snap easily!
- Keep stems on the fruit you pick—this makes them last longer.