Season: Finished for the 2021 Season
Apples are finished for the 2021 season. Check back for 2022 pricing.
Our orchard grows about 18,000 apple trees on roughly 35 acres of land. We invite you to pick many varieties, including the Star Gala that was discovered right here at Weaver’s Orchard. If a homegrown apple is listed as finished or not yet available for Pick-Your-Own, look for them in our farm market. We keep apples fresh and crisp in cold storage throughout the winter. Our apple cider-pressing season lasts from September to May, so if you’re craving that fresh apple taste after apple harvesting season, pick up a jug in our farm market!
Monday – Friday
- Peck bag (approx. 10 lb.) $19
- ½ bushel bag (approx. 20 lb.) $28
- 2-3 – 1/2 bushel bags $25 each
- 4 or more – 1/2 bushel bags $22 each
Saturdays & Holidays
- Peck bag (approx. 10 lb.) $20
- ½ bushel bag (approx. 20 lb.) $30
- 2-3 – 1/2 bushel bags $28 each
- 4 or more – 1/2 bushel bags $25 each
A minimum purchase of a peck bag for 2 adults is required
A Pick your own club card can be purchased for $10 which gives 10% discount for all crops this year.
Learn About the 30+ Varieties We Grow!