Pick-Your-Own Daily Update
Pick your own is CLOSED for the season.
Thank you for a great season! We will see you in 2024.
Black Raspberry Picking Tips
- Avoid all the red berries. They are not red raspberries, just unripe black ones! Pick only berries that are such a deep purple they are almost black.
- Ripe berries separate from the bush easily. You should be able to just roll your fingers across them into your bucket.
- Don’t fill containers too full. The berries are delicate and will crush easily, especially on a hot summer day. If you need more containers, we’re happy to supply them!
Red Raspberry Picking Tips
- Avoid light red berries and berries with white or yellow tips. Look for deep red berries that drop off the core easily.
- Be careful not to fill your containers too full or else you will have smashed berries on the bottom.
Red Raspberries: great picking now! Yellow raspberry picking is available as well as limited black raspberry picking. Seasons run late June & July, and September.
Visit our blog for recipe inspiration!