Season: Late June.
Check back for 2018 pricing information.
Black Raspberry Picking Tips
- Avoid all the red berries. They are not red raspberries, just unripe black ones! Pick only berries that are such a deep purple they are almost black.
- Ripe black raspberries separate from the bush easily. You should be able to just roll your fingers across them into your bucket.
- Don’t fill containers too full. The berries are delicate and will crush easily, especially on a hot summer day. If you need more containers, we’re happy to supply them!
Season: Late June to Mid July & September.
Red Raspberry Pricing:
- $4.99 lb. if less than 10 lbs.
- $4.50 lb. if over 10 lbs.
Red Raspberry Picking Tips
- Avoid light red berries and berries with white or yellow tips. Look for deep red berries that drop off the core easily.
- Be careful not to fill your containers too full or else you will have smashed berries on the bottom. We’ll give you any extra containers you need!