Pick-Your-Own Daily Update
Our Pick Your Own is CLOSED for the season.
Thank you for a great season!
See you in 2023.
Visit our market which is open year-round for a variety of fruits and vegetables.
Black Raspberry Picking Tips
- Avoid all the red berries. They are not red raspberries, just unripe black ones! Pick only berries that are such a deep purple they are almost black.
- Ripe berries separate from the bush easily. You should be able to just roll your fingers across them into your bucket.
- Don’t fill containers too full. The berries are delicate and will crush easily, especially on a hot summer day. If you need more containers, we’re happy to supply them!
Red Raspberry Picking Tips
- Avoid light red berries and berries with white or yellow tips. Look for deep red berries that drop off the core easily.
- Be careful not to fill your containers too full or else you will have smashed berries on the bottom.
$9 per quart
$35 per 5 quart bucket
Black raspberries: late June & July. Finished for this year.
Red Raspberries: late June & July, and September. The summer crop is finished, stay tuned for the fall crop ripening info.
Visit our blog for recipe inspiration!