Season: Late June.
Pricing for black raspberries:
Check back during the 2018 season.
Black Raspberry Picking Tips
- Avoid all the red berries. They are not red raspberries, just unripe black ones! Pick only berries that are such a deep purple they are almost black.
- Ripe berries separate from the bush easily. You should be able to just roll your fingers across them into your bucket.
- Don’t fill containers too full. The berries are delicate and will crush easily, especially on a hot summer day. If you need more containers, we’re happy to supply them!
Season: Late June to Mid July & September/October
Red Raspberry Picking Tips
- Avoid light red berries and berries with white or yellow tips. Look for deep red berries that drop off the core easily.
- Be careful not to fill your containers too full or else you will have smashed berries on the bottom. We’ll give you any extra containers you need!
Visit our blog for recipe inspiration!