Pick-Your-Own Daily Update
- Currently Picking:
- Sunflowers, along with some Zinnias and various other flowers
- Limited picking of Red and Yellow Raspberries
- Various types of peppers
- A few grape tomatoes. We will have more types of tomatoes coming later.
- Blueberries are limited and scattered
- Apple picking is coming soon, potentially Wednesday or Friday next week we will start Early “Wildfire” Gala, Ginger Gold, Sansa, and Dandee Red.
- The first Pears are about 2 weeks away.
- PYO is closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the next few weeks, and closes at 1 p.m. any day the forecast is above 90.
- Purchase a Pick-Your-Own Club Card for just $10 to save 10% on all PYO purchases all season long!
Monday: 8a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Friday: 8a.m. – 5:30p.m.
Saturday: 8a.m. – 3:30p.m.
Black Raspberry Picking Tips
- Avoid all the red berries. They are not red raspberries, just unripe black ones! Pick only berries that are such a deep purple they are almost black.
- Ripe berries separate from the bush easily. You should be able to just roll your fingers across them into your bucket.
- Don’t fill containers too full. The berries are delicate and will crush easily, especially on a hot summer day. If you need more containers, we’re happy to supply them!
Red Raspberry Picking Tips
- Avoid light red berries and berries with white or yellow tips. Look for deep red berries that drop off the core easily.
- Be careful not to fill your containers too full or else you will have smashed berries on the bottom.
$9 per quart
$35 per 5 quart bucket
Black raspberries: late June & July. Finished for this year.
Red Raspberries: late June & July, and September. The summer crop is finished, stay tuned for the fall crop ripening info.
Visit our blog for recipe inspiration!