Come to our annual Taste of Weaver’s sampling event and enjoy free food from our market!
2019 Taste of Weaver’s Sampling Event
Join us for our Taste of Weaver’s Orchard festival on Saturday, June 1st from 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Sample a wide variety of FREE food from our market. Start by sampling food outside under the tents and weave your way into the farm market for even more samples, specials and giveaways.
2019 Vendors Are:
- All Seasons Salads – Texas Caviar and more
- Bella Pizzelle – freshly made pizzelles
- Conebella Cheese – locally made cheese & cheese spreads
- Cortazzo Foods – signature pasta sauces
- Dietz & Watson – meats & cheeses
- Esh Foods – cream cheese spreads & pickles
- Green Kamikozees – pickles
- Kreider Farms – ice cream
- Nelson’s – ice cream
- Pure Wild Teas – locally raised and brewed tea
- Reading Draft – sodas
- Shawnee Canning Co.
- Sheila’s Crunchy Delight- locally made granolas
- Simply Ghee- locally made ghee
- Stone Ridge Beef – locally raised brisket
- Super Coffee – coffees & creamers
- Talluto’s- signature pastas, meatballs and sauces
- Twin Valley Coffee – locally roasted coffee
- Our Own Weaver’s Orchard – apple butter barbeque sauce, fruit pies, donuts, cream cheese spreads and much more!
Activities May Include:
- Participate in Kid’s Trivia quest
- Enter to Win Door Prizes
We expect to have our own delicious homegrown strawberries available in the market!