Your dad may not know what a charcuterie board is or how to pronounce “charcuterie” but he’s about to!
This classic board consisting of mostly meat and cheese is sure make him feel special this Father’s Day. Besides, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, right?
Better yet, it is so easy to make.
The orchard farm market has an extensive supply of charcuterie items. From bologna and prosciutto to soft and hard cheeses, dried and fresh fruits, pepper shooters and pickles, nuts, snack mixes and crackers – there are so many tasty options to create a board dad will love.
I kept things simple for my dad and selected the following items:
- Stoltzfus Meats Sweet Beef Bologna
- Troyer Honey Beef Sticks
- Stoltzfus Meats Original Ring Bologna
- September Farm Joy’s Tomato Basil Jack Cheese
- September Farm Honey Brook Medium Cheddar Cheese
- Pepperidge Farm Harvest Wheat Crackers
- Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers
- Butter Toasted Peanuts
- Mixed Nuts
Making the charcuterie board
- Choose 2-3 varieties of meat, cheese, fruit, and crackers (try to have a mixture of textures, flavors, and colors)
- Choose 1-2 extras to garnish the board and fill holes like nuts or chocolate
- Wash the fruit
- Cut the meat and cheese and place on board
- Arrange crackers in rows or piles
- Add fruit
- Fill in holes with berries and nuts
- Present to dad with your heartfelt love