Teriyaki Vegetable Kabobs
- Portabella mushrooms
- Sweet peppers, yellow and red
- Summer squash
Ingredients for Vegetable Marinade:
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Cut all vegetables into one inch pieces.
- Combine all marinade ingredients. Add vegetables to marinade and place into gallon Ziplockl bag. Refrigerate over night.
- Cook over a medium heat and turn frequently to avoid burning. Cook 5-8 minutes or longer to preference.