Frutti di Bosco Gelato
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Italian
- 3 cups mixed berries and cherries, pre-frozen
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened condensed milk, chilled (see notes in article for homemade)
- Add the frozen fruit and chilled sweetened condensed milk into the bowl of a food processor or blender and blend, approximately 2 minutes until combined. If you prefer less chunks of fruit, continue blending for another minute or so.
- Pour into a pre-frozen metal bowl, seal it so that it’s air-tight and freeze overnight.
- Allow it to sit for a few minutes prior to serving, then scoop it out and garnish with fresh fruit.