- 6 cups ANY berries
- Juice of half a lemon or lime
- Zest of half a lemon or lime
- 1 sprig or two pinches of spice or herb you like (such as mint)
- 1/4 cup minute tapioca
- 2 cups (16 ounces) all purpose flour (or whole wheat)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounces cold butter, cubed
- 3 ounces (about 1/3 cup) sugar
- 6 ounces (about 2/3 cup) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Mix fruit together gently and set aside.
- Using a tabletop mixer with a paddle, mix dry ingredients together.
- Cut in cold butter.
- Place fruit in pan and crumble crisp topping on top.
- Bake at 350F until fruit is bubbling and crisp is brown.