Mini Cheesecakes with Fresh Berries
- 12 vanilla wafers or Oreos
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. creamcheese– softened (make sure it’s soft or the cheesecakes will be lumpy)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
Materials: Foil mini cupcake liners
- It’s best to use a mini-muffin tin. But if you don’t have one, line a standard muffin tin with mini foil cupcake liners.
- Place 1 vanilla wafer in each liner.
- Mix cream cheese,vanilla and sugar on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs and mix well. Pour over wafers, filling each muffin cup almost full.
- Bake 25 minutes at 325 degrees. Remove cheesecakes from muffin pan when cool.
- Chill. Top with fresh fruit or preserves.