Huevos Rancheros Bowls
- 1 cup dry brown rice, cooked according to package directions, with salt and olive oil.
- 1 15-ounce can kidney beans, warmed
- 16 ounces fresh salsa
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 3 peppers (1 orange, 1 yellow, 1 red), roasted separately and chopped
- 1/2 a red candy onion, sliced and caramelized
- 3 fried eggs
- tortilla chips
- Mix together:
- 2 purple carrots, grated
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1–2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- a dash of cumin
- a dash of salt
- Prepare the individual ingredients. Add cooked rice to one side of three medium-sized bowls. Add warmed beans to the other side. Leave a few spoonfuls of rice and beans for later.
- On top of the rice and beans, arrange the ingredients:
- Serve with chips and salsa.