- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped (I used Roma)
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and finely chopped (use 1/2 jalapeno for less heat)
- 3 peaches, peeled or not, chopped
- Cilantro to taste, left whole or coarsely chopped. (I love cilantro, so I use 1/4 cup or so)
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste (approx 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper)
- Chop all ingredients and throw them into a medium size bowl. Add juice of one lime, salt and pepper and cilantro and mix until combined. For best taste, let the flavors marinate for 1 hour or more before serving. If you can’t wait, eat immediately.