- 3 1/3 cups fresh raspberries (or frozen)
- 2 cups powdered sugar, plus more for sprinkling on cake.
- Stir raspberries and powdered sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir often. When the raspberries release juice, raise the heat, stir occasionally and simmer until the mixture thickens slightly (about a minute).
- Let cool. Process in a blender or use an immersion blender to make a smooth sauce.
- Add a dusting of powdered sugar on top of the cake.
- Pour raspberry drizzle over cake in a zig-zag motion.
- If you have extra sauce, it will keep in the fridge for about a week.