Our annual Easter Egg Hunt takes place on the Friday and Saturday before Easter with many activities that kids will be sure to enjoy. The egg hunts will run on the hour from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., and children will be divided up by age group: ages 3 and under, ages 4-6, and ages 7-12. Each age group will hunt during each hour. The last hunt at 2 p.m. will be all ages combined together.
Bring the whole family and stay for lunch. Then, shop our huge selection of Easter flowers to complete your spring festival experience.
Children will enjoy all of these activities for one low admission price of $7.50 (max. age 12):
- Hunting for candy-filled Easter eggs
- Posing for a photo with the Easter bunny
- Listening to a story
- Playing games
- Getting their face painted
- Meeting Posey the Clown
- Visiting with the baby animals
* We provide baskets for the children to collect their Easter Eggs. Admission includes participation in one egg hunt plus all of the other activities listed.
Weather permitting, we will offer hayrides through the blossoming orchard for an additional fee of $4 per person
Friday, April 19th and Saturday, April 20th
10 a.m.-2p.m. with egg hunts running every hour
Please note that photography may be in process during the Easter Egg Hunt. Please be aware that you may be photographed at any point during the day, and these photos may be used for Weaver’s Orchard’s advertising, website and social media.